Category Archives: Home Improvements
With an increase in the number of structural problems, many owners of the buildings are opting for party wall. It is a normal wall which can be constructed between two adjoining buildings or rooms. It provides proper support to the building and makes them stronger. Along with all these, there are many other benefits of having these walls. Most of them are fire resistant as they are made with the help of non combustible material which can be given a new look just by coating them. The construction of this wall is not easy at all, for this you need to take special permission and an agreement is made known as award.
Role of party wall surveyors in getting notice
All these things can be messy and can create a lot of stress. So, for this party wall surveyor can be the best option you can go for. They will help you throughout this process and will also help in sending party wall notice to the other party. This notice contains all the important points and terms that both parties have to follow and consider. If both of them will mutually agree then the work will be continued otherwise it will be cancelled. Surveyors will give you all the necessary information regarding this notice and will also explain you the benefit of having it. By having their help, your work will become easier and effective and they will also help in making other parties agree on your decision.
Items which are included in wall notice
A party wall notice is also known as a party wall agreement or award in which all terms and condition are mentioned. This notice is divided into three parts which are:
- Guidelines that how the work will be continued
- Conditions and schedule of the adjoining properties
- Drawing for displaying proposed work
Along with above mentioned things, some other items which are included in this notice are brief details of the work, surveyor fees of adjoining owner, necessary arrangements for surveyors, working hours, time limit of work, indemnities of the owner and assurances of contract.
Different types of party notice
Adjacent excavation notice: They are made as per the section 6 of party wall act. In this two different types of excavations are covered which are as follows:
- Excavation within 3 meters of neighbors building.
- Excavation within 6 meters of neighbors building.
In this type of notice, adjoining party has 14 days to give their response and if they will not do anything within this period then the notice will be deemed automatically.
Line junction notice: Under this notice, two points are included and it is made as per the section 1 of party wall act, these two points are:
- Construction of new wall which is adjacent to the boundary.
- Construction of new all which is astride the boundary.
It is exciting to plan the building of your dream home. Design your home as per your choice provides a soothing happiness. You can find a builder in UK who can construct your dream house at reasonable prices. There are so many construction companies that can help you to design and build your house and office.
Steps for construction
Following steps are involved in construction process
- Plan and prepare the layout- The first part of constructing the house is to plan the layout. You can hire architecture to design your house model. After that, you can handover this design to the construction company. The construction company provides labours to construct your house according to the layout.
- Materials to be used- The lead constructor who is provided by the construction company will prepare the list of materials to be used in the construction work. He will inform you about how much amount of material is needed for construction work.
- Machines and tools- All the machines and tools that are used in constructing the house are provided by the construction companies. The skilled and trained labours are hired to use these tools and machines for construction work.
After the construction work is completed by the construction company, you need to call for the plumbing and electrical services. After installation of plumbing accessories, you need the professional painters to paint your house with suitable colours and provide beautification to your house. After all these things, you can take the help from an interior designer to give an appealing view to your house with decorative accessories.